Directions to the Informatics Center
The Informatics Center is spread out across various locations on Vanderbilt's campus:
Main Informatics Center Administration
3401 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
Eskind Biomedical Library/Department of Biomedical Informatics
2209 Garland Avenue
Nashville, TN 37232
Directions to 3401 West End:
Our building is at the intersection of West End Ave. and Murphy Rd./Orleans Dr., just off of I-440. The entrance to the parking garage is in the back of the building on Acklen Ave. Follow the sign to Visitor parking, go through the security gate and get a little ticket. We will validate your parking. When you enter the building through the garage (the only way visitors may enter), you will be on the 3rd floor. Informatics offices are on the 5th and 7th floors.
Medical Center faculty & staff may use the campus shuttle service to get to the Informatics Center.
Via I-440 westbound
1. Exit at the West End Exit and go EAST on West End. Be sure to get in the lane marked “To Orleans Drive”
2. At the first intersection, turn right onto Orleans, then right again on Acklen to go around to the back of the building.
Via I-440 eastbound
1. Exit at the West End exit and turn left on Murphy Rd. When you approach the intersection, get in the middle lane to go straight rather than turn left or right onto West End.
2. Cross West End (Murphy Rd. becomes Orleans Dr.). Turn right to go behind the building.
1. Go WEST on West End Avenue to the Murphy Rd/Orleans Dr. intersection
2. Turn left on Orleans, then right on Acklen to go to the back of the building.
From West Nashville
1. Go EAST on West End Avenue to the Murphy Rd/Orleans Dr. intersection
2. Turn right on Orleans, then right on Acklen to go to the back of the building.
Directions to the Eskind Biomedical Library:
The Eskind Biomedical Library is located at 2209 Garland Ave, Nashville, TN 37232. EBL does not have its own dedicated parking lot or validate parking; visitors may use other available campus or street parking.